Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday to everyone. :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so proud of myself. Noah and I changed the back tire of his bike today. Well we started last night but didn't have an air pump so finished it today. We borrowed one from our neighbor today and finished our project. Now I can EASILY change the FRONT tire.. BUT the back tire of a MULTI-GEAR BIKE is a challenge!! BUT we DID IT!! NOW Noah is off happily riding his bike (WITH sunblock of course)! :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adam and Noah are suppose to be going with their dad this weekend. As much as I LOVE them, I will ENJOY the break!! Their dad is allowed to have them every other weekend but he usually wont take them overnight. He cant handle them. He will take them for a few hours or a day but not very often will take them overnight. Sometimes will take ONE but not more than one. NOW to take ALL of them would be nice.. HA.. He WILL be taking ALL FOUR for a week or so to Disneyland in Dec IF he still has money (or child support doesnt catch up with him). He usually takes them at Christmas time. THAT is MY vacation time. My ONE time of the year for a break from all of them UNLESS I go in the hospital. lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've THOUGHT of going out of town this weekend. I REALLY NEED to get away. I have NOT been out of town and NOT been to Roseville in over a YEAR. I would love to go see our friends down there and even my MOM. I'd like to go to church there also. We went to church there for 12 yrs before we moved here. BUT it all depends on money and if I have to rent a car or have the money to rent a car AND what I will do with Grace (our 1 yr old German Shepard pup). I really cant trust my 18 and 16 yr old to take care of her and they would probably love to come with me since they haven't been there to see our friends either. OH how I wish I had my van so I could just go there and not have to pay out to rent a car. I HATE not having transportation!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time to change our clocks back this weekend! We get (or are suppose to get) one hour EXTRA sleep Saturday night IF you live in California or the states that fall back. :o) It's kinda funny and NICE for those who forget and show up to church an hour EARLY!! SO many are LATE to church and nice to see some EARLY to church. ALSO remember to change the battery in your SMOKE DETECTORS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since the holidays are coming up so fast.. What do you like best to eat for the holidays? Turkey? Potatoes? Pies? Do you cook and eat at home, eat out or go to families? What are some Traditions you like to do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for! I love the Lord soo much!! He always makes sure we have food to eat and a house to live in. When I am down he comforts me. I have my beautiful (oooppss I mean HANDSOME) sons! YES, they push me beyond my limits a lot but the Lord has shown me that it could be worse and Im thankful I HAVE THEM!! I have so much to be thankful for that it would be to much to list on here. I might bore the few that actually read this. lol But I know my Lord knows. I thank Him always. :o) Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE Holiday!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think Christmas would be my second but not because of all the stuff the world thinks of Christmas but because its the Lords BIRTHDAY!! I hate that each year I WANT to plan and do a birthday party for Him and dont. Usually it was because we were usually going to my dads or someones house for the holidays.. I think I want to start decorating my house for a birthday party for him each year for a tradition. My boys are gone sometimes at Christmas with their dad but we can still do a birthday party when they get back! I want to start doing THAT as my tradition. I just have to start doing it. lol We always make a thing of our own kids birthdays but what about the ONE who CREATED BIRTHDAYS? We should celebrate HIS BIRTHDAY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANYWAY.. I hope I have given you somethings to think about.. MAYBE to comment about. I hope the rest of your week goes smoothly and God blesses you.

No comments: