Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Today has been a day of praying and crying out to God. Searching him and asking for answers. I know He is with me. I can feel Him. I just need to listen more for that precious sweet voice. Oh so many questions and wishing for so many answers. Some time soon..

I've also been doing a lot of cleaning. I know I will and am starting to regret it with my back and leg but it has to be done. I'm so tired of my house being the way it has been. It has taken me hours just to pick up the living room floor and vaccum it and not it didnt have THAT much on it. I just cant move as fast as some of you with my back and my vaccum also had a broken belt. BUT now my couch and recliners are all FULL of stuff. THO my dishes are also done. :o) lol It's always AFTER I have done a project that I think of doing before and after pictures.. Can't do BEFORE pics now. lol

Can you believe that this Saturday, Christmas will be TWO MONTHS away!! YIKES!!!!!!!!! AND Thanksgiving will be ONE month away!!!

What are you doing for the Holidays? I dont know what we are doing yet. Since my dad moved to Montana it changed all our traditions. The boys have been going with their dad to Disneyland around Christmas for about a week. We'll see if that happens this year. I guess it depends if Child Support catches up with him by then. I need to start new traditions with them now. What are some of your traditions? Nathan LOVES to deck the house out with lights. Have you even started your shopping yet? I have a few things. Not much tho.

Well better get back to cleaning before the boys get home from school and try to mess up what I've done. You would think with having TEENS now that things would be easier.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Remember to leave comments about your holiday traditions and stuff. I'd like to hear about them. Who knows.. Maybe I will learn some new ones to use with the boys.

Love ya more than eternity,
Gina Marie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Gina Marie,
Praise the Lord! It is great to meet you. So glad you found my little corner of the web. I understand what you are going through with the trust issue. We had a similar thing happen at our church, and I was experiencing fallout in other areas of my life as well at that time. Yikes! Just hold on to Jesus! I really enjoyed reading your posts, and your boys are very handsome young men! I love raising boys! I look forward to reading more on your blog.