Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fall and God's Creations

Well here we are almost in the middle of November already. Fall is here. Thanksgiving is just a few weeks away. :o) This is the most beautiful season to me. All God's beautiful colors come out in Fall. In Spring there are beautiful colors also but Fall seems to be my favorite season. I love the fall colors. I'm so thankful for so many things. God has done so much for me.
*

One of my favorite things to do is take pictures. I love to do photography of all kinds of things but I really love taking pictures of what I call "God's Art Work". His Creations (flowers, birds, sky, clouds, anything He has created). And the color of it all.
*
I created a slideshow of of some of the pictures I have taken of his beauty! MOST of these pictures were taken from my front yard. ALL the flowers EXCEPT the Hibiscus was taken of rosebushes and flowers from my front yard. Even the sparrow was on one of my rosebushes. The sunset was from my front yard. The lake is right in front of my house just across the one lane road. If you have any questions, just leave them on the comments. :o)http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/GinaMarieH/?action=view¤t=6d58e6fe.pbw
*
I hope you enjoy the slideshow. I will add to it as I find my other CREATION pics. I have more on my memory cards and on the other computer. I have some GORGEOUS sunset pics I need to find!! I THINK the birds in the lake are pelicans or some kind of crane.
*
I want to put a slideshow together also of our pets we've had. Not sure if that will be as pretty as God's creation but it will be cute. lol
*
Still trying to get rid of my broken van and get the money to pay it off and still trying to buy another van so I can get to our doc appts that are so backed up and surgeries that are put off etc. AND get to CHURCH!! I MISS being in God's house!!
*
BOY its hard to type when you have a 10+ cat in your lap sleeping and the keyboard is balanced on knee and armrest. lol
*
Have a great rest of weekend.

Love ya more than eternity,
Gina Marie

1 comment:

Mommy pfohl said...

Gina- Your music on your blog is just such a blessing to me! I love coming to read and some times, I just come to sit and listen. Hugs to your whole family tonight! -Mindy