Saturday, December 11, 2010

Another Semester almost complete!

Well I didn't realize it has been so long since I have been on!! WOW.. I'm sorry.. It's been a busy year with going to school and STILL trying to get this remodeling done with the bathroom and house, and other stuff.
*
After next Thurs this semester will be DONE! :) Most of my Final's are DONE. I've finished my Piano class and finished with an "A" :). I finished my Powerpoint class and received a "B". My Adapted PE class will be an "A". The only class I'm waiting on is my ASL (American Sign Language class) and I took my first part of my Final last night (Thurs) and will take my second part next Thurs. I was told I did EXCELLENT on my presentation last night (Thank you Jesus). Next week the Intermediate class present (in front of class) and we have to write down thier sentences. Then she will grade those and average our grades. I'm HOPING and PRAYING for an "A" in that class also.
*
Next semester I'm registered for Piano again, Adapted PE, Dream weaver Web Design and College Study Skills class. :)
*
Caleb my second oldest has been in college with me. He has been doing well also. :) I'm glad he is in college also.
*
God has been blessing me soooooooooo much!! Even this semester at school he blessed me and ALL semester I got parking in front EVERYDAY EXACTLY where I wanted it!! It only rained I think 2 days the WHOLE semester! He has helped me with my schooling and blessed me in my Piano class with a classmate to help take notes for me. :) Thanks Heather. :) That is just a fraction of what is has done for me. It's almost 1:30 am and it's hard for me to think right now. lol
*
I've started some online businesses and I know he is helping those get going so I can start earning money on my own since SSI doesn't pay much since the government doesn't have money or know how to budget their money. lol These businesses are great and if you want to start them also you can asking me how. :)

Check out my sites:
http://www.christianfinancialbooks.com/gmarie/
http://www.blastoffnetwork.com/ginamarieh

*
I have 5 kittens that NEED homes ASAP! 2 Red tabbies (males), 2 Tortiseshells (females) these 4 are about 6 wks old. I have a Gray beautiful kitten that is about 3-4 months old who is soooooo loveable! She LOVES to sit in your lap or lay with you ALL the time! They were abandoned here at my house and I can't afford to feed all these cats. I also have MY cat which is 17 yrs old and a kitten that is about 9 months old that is a beautiful LONG HAIR Tortise shell that can also use a home. She might be part MaineCoone. Here is a pic of the first 5. I told my boys we are NOT decorating for CHRISTmas til these kittens are GONE.



WOW this year has FLOWN by faster than I can believe! Each year goes by faster than the one before!
*

Well that's it for now.
Have a MERRY CHRISTmas and Remember, HE (JESUS) is the Reason for the Season!


No comments: