Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Adam!!

HAPPY 14th Birthday my sweet Adam!!!
*
Sometimes it seems like yesterday I was carrying you like a HUGE watermelon in my belly and now you are a TALL young man. I love you so much and interested to see where you let God take you with your life!!
*

Adam's collage of his first year. Birth, 1 month, 3,6,9 and 15 months.
*
[
One of my favorite pics of Adam when he was younger. He reminded me of Harry Potter with those glasses. :)
*
Adam now. Hanging out at In and Out.
*
Today the boys dad said he might take Adam somewhere.. We'll see.. Im trying to see if our church is still having our barbque at the lake or not or if I'm going to take the boys somewhere for his birthday.
*
We leave Thurs am I think for Family House in San Fransisco. Adam, Noah and I have derm appts on Friday at UCSF. I'm hoping we can schedule surgery or something on Adam to get his skin cancer down. Especially the ones on his face around his eyes. He WONT cooperate so it will be a challenge. Noah wont either, but is easier than 6 ft tall Adam. We will be back Saturday I think.. Maybe Sun am.
*
Well it's almost 2:30 am and I NEED to get to bed. Nathan left for the night and left his puppy here and I know she wants to go potty and will be up early to go again... uggg.. I want to sleep in. lol
*
PLEASE remember to pray for everyone. Those on here and those who aren't and yet need prayer. We ALL NEED prayer no matter what right now... Love you all and praying for all.
*
Blessings,
Gina Marie and boys

No comments: