Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

AFTER 8 YEARS of working with an attorney and hard work.....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

I FINALLY GOT APPROVED FOR DISABILITY!!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

WITH BACK PAY!!!!!!

*
*
*
It took the judge 14 months to FINALLY approve it after my 3rd hearing!! We were about to contact the head judge this week if we didn't hear a decision.

*
*
*
*
*
I had heard a preacher tell us that we have an angel that is with us all the time and that we are able to send that angel to do things.. So two days ago I said, Angel, GO over to that judge and wake him up and make him realize what he is doing and get him to approve my disability!!! AND today I get my Partial Approval letter!!!! Its only partial because apparently I said I was disabled since 1994 ( I dont remember. lol) but filed in 2001. I will contact SSI tomorrow to set up the bank account.

*

Oh I can't wait... Neither can my attorney's. lol They get 25%!! I am or am one of their LONGEST clients. We are going out to lunch to celebrate!! lol

*

PRAISE THE LORD for my angel and answered prayer!!!

*

Thanks for all YOUR PRAYERS also!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Big congrats and thanks be to God! I know how hard it is to get disability...I still haven't been approved yet.

Kathi said...

Congrats!! It took a while for MY SSI to go through as well...maybe a couple years...I don't remember...Praise God! He does provide, Sister! :)

Kathi