Friday, May 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday!!

Thankful Thursday to you. :o)
*

Wow this week is almost over. And to think the boys school year is ALMOST over also! I think 3 more weeks! EEEKKK lol Adam graduates 8th grade on the 28th. The school should be scheduling his Transition IEP soon. I did tell his teacher last week and I also sent an email this week telling them I wanted a review IEP also because his goals aren’t working and his needs something to be done to help his grades. I met with the Special Ed director of the Charter School he will be going to high school (across the campus) and I think her and I will get along A LOT better!! I told her I’m the Parent Rep and NOW (voted in last week) Chair Person for the CAC (Community Advisory Committee) – for Special Ed and she was excited. The District Superintendant hadn’t told her about me.. So we have already discussed some things already and she gave me some moms numbers that I can contact and possibly help. She also told me she wants to be at Adam’s IEP meeting. BELIEVE ME she WILL be there!! :o) If she is also in charge of the charter elementary school, then I’m almost tempted to home school Noah and have her in charge of his special ed. Not sure if I’m that brave tho. Lol

*

This weekend we are FINALLY going away for FUN! Nathan was saying since we have the new van and its my birthday that we need to go visit my mom and friends. I found out that the church we used to go to in Roseville is having a Mother/Daughter Luncheon on Saturday (my birthday) so I asked my mom if she wants to go and she does! :o) So we will go to that!! We haven’t seen my mom I THINK since Thanksgiving. I can’t wait to see her and our friends. I wish it wasn’t a quick trip but at least it’s a trip. We go down tomorrow after school and come back Sunday after morning church service so we can be back for our service at 3.

*

WOW.. By the time we get back from our trip I will have already drove 2,000 miles on my van and only had it a MONTH!! On the 28th I’ve had my van a month and already drove it 2,000 miles!! I normally don’t drive that many miles.. Usually 2,000 in 2-3 months.. NOT 1 month!! I’m taking it in this coming week to get its oil changed. I don’t know when the dealership had its oil changed so I’m going to get it done now and start it out. I’m good at getting my cars oil changed every 3,000 miles. The boys just gave it a good wash today so its clean to go tho its suppose to rain tomorrow. Lol

*

The boys were suppose to see the dentist this week but for some reason I didn’t have it wrote down in my brain “calendar” so I didn’t know and when they called to remind me, I had to reschedule because I didn’t have the gas or money to drive there. So its for the 20th of May which isn’t a LOT better because its still near the end of the month but at least not the LAST week. I MIGHT call back and make it after school gets out..

*

This coming month is going to be crazy at least for me.. Along with turning 44. Lol

Tomorrow 1st would have been my Grandpa’s birthday (my moms dad) but sadly he isn’t with us anymore.

Saturday is my day. I used to tell people that I was my Grandpa’s birthday present. Lol :o)

Sunday we rush back to get back in time for church.

Tues the 5th Noah has field trip and then that night our CAC has their yearly Appreciation dinner. I have to help decorate during the day.

Wed 6th- Noah has ANOTHER field trip and gets back just in time to go to church that night.

Thurs 7th- is National Day of Prayer!! :o)

Fri 8th- I get another set of Epidural Injections in my back to HOPEFULLY help my back pain and electrical pain down my left leg

Sat 9th – church Youth Prayer Walk! We will have bout 200+ youth walking around Lathrop praying and passing out flyers for services

Sun 10th – Mothers Day!!!

Mon 11th – Boys have Psych appt with Dr J

Tues 12th – I have appt with Dr. J and Grad meeting at 5:30

Mon 18th – Dr. A for me (primary)

Wed 20th – Dentist for Adam and Noah

Fri 22nd – EMG test for me to check for nerve damage in legs from back

Tues 26th – Adam’s grad field trip

Thurs 28th – Adam’s Graduation

Fri 29th – Last day of school

THEN I PASS OUT!! OH NO I CANT!! Boys aren’t in school so I have to stay awake now!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ROFL. All that doesn’t include our church days on Wed and Sundays. Lets see how many miles I put on the van THIS MONTH!! lol

THEN starts JUNE!!

*

HEY PLEASE pray for this baby!!http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/ She only weighed 1 lb 1 oz when she was born 3 months premature. She is now 10 months old and STILL is in the hospital. She has almost died a few times and has over come but now she had surgery April 17th and something happened which they aren’t sure which it is but part of her brain is “dead” and she isn’t fully waking up and according to the doctors she has no control of her arms, legs and brain. Her brain stem works but the middle doesn’t. Then tonight her parents got a call saying she is getting swelling of the brain. She has a brother and sister who have only seen her a few times. Her name is Kayleigh.

Thanks. She only weighs like 9 lbs.

*

Well its almost midnight and my eyes wont focus anymore.. Tomorrow is a long day.

*

This weekend here is Relay for Life.

Blessings,
Gina Marie

1 comment:

Serge said...

Time surely flies so fast that at times, we wouldn't even realize that we have already enjoyed lots of memories and events together with our loved ones during those days. Hope you share more of your experiences!