Sunday, March 29, 2009

My NEW BLESSING!!

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

I just wanted to show you how God answered prayer for me yesterday!!! This was God's doing and I'm soooooooo THANKFUL for it!! I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE it!!! lol Ya do have to be careful what you pray for or HOW you pray!! I said I needed this by the end of the month and BOY does he wait til the end of the month!!! Then I said last Sunday at church when asking for prayer that I needed it by end of the week... Wellll lol "Saturday". lol BUT I'm NOT complaing!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! :jump: I'm soooo THANKFUL for my pastor and his wife taking me around to look and get it also!
*

I was thankfully pre-approved for a loan in less than 2 hrs on Friday afternoon before they closed for 8,000 with I think 5 to no more than 6.25% depending on Kelly Blue Book of van. I had checked my credit reports and scores just before I called and my scores went from 633 last yr (end of last yr) to 750 and 731 now!!
Here is my NEW BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ME signing the contract!! My FIRST NEW CAR!!^




Me with MY NEW VAN!!! ^

I'm so THANKFUL and BLESSED!!!

NOW I can drive around SAFELY and know that I can get places and get the boys and I to our doctor appts and surgeries without worrying about the car falling apart.

Just wanted to share my blessing and praise report with you. :o) Now I need to get booking and ready for church!!

God Bless you,
Gina Marie

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations!